Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cowboy Lou


I was sent this picture of Lou "Shorty" the Cat with a statement that he was more cowboy than Ozzy. While very professional looking, something just didn't seem right about this photograph. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something reminded me of the "GBPD Blue" crime scene shot that had everyone scratching their heads a while back.

I have recently developed powerful software to search the internet for similar pixels in pictures to stop people from stealing my valuable copyrighted shots and using them in an illegal manner. After turning on the software and feeding in Shorty I discovered the shot below of a "Cowboy Duckling" who was photographed in a Houston park.


1 comment:

Megan said...

I may live in the city and be a bit girly at times, but I am from the streets. I've been to the country and seen guinea hens, albeit from the comfort of my plush carrier. Above all else, I am COWBOY.
~ Louis V., aka "Shorty"