Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ozzy

This is Ozzy the cat photographed on his front driveway. This has been a relatively slow week for photographs other than playing with my film cameras, so thanks to Ozzy for providing some interest.

I did observe some things this week that were interesting to me...

At the Exxon station they were playing Jimi Hendrix over the speaker system out at the pumps! Admittedly it was Foxy Lady and not some of his wilder stuff, but how can it be that Hendrix is now muzak?

I took last week off and mostly did nothing. Have you ever noticed how many people are out driving around in the middle of the day or just sitting and having coffee? How can this be? Don't they have jobs?

I got my hair cut by an old geezer who said he wasn't eligible for social security (it had to be he didn't pay into it and not his age) so he was planning a trip to Vegas with a goal to win half a million dollars. He had done a lot of internet "research" and basically his scheme involved buying a computer program that charted lucky periods and then being at the craps table when his luck was pegged out high. He needed $2,000 to go out and win his retirement. He showed me the program printout and it had red or green bars wherever he was especially lucky or unlucky. I am thinking our government might try out this program for bailing us out of the mortgage mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ozzy has the "Cowboy" look down pretty good. You should try running the photo through your graphics editing program.
-Stu