Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cowboy Duckling

Sure enough, if you look at the hat on Duckling's head you will see that it looks like someone has rotated it, colored it white, and repositioned it for a very professional retouch of Shorty - or should I say fabrication?

But that is not what I really want to convey to you. My point is this: none of these cute animals are really cowboys. Come on people, a duck or a cat can't herd cattle. Maybe a dog, but not a duck or a cat. What is next, Cowboy Humming Bird or Cowboy Potted Plant?

And another thing - the "cowboy look" is not something out of Zoolander that a model can turn on and off. I invented and trademarked the cowboy look. The model is but putty in my hands and that gritty and direct look that everyone wants is my secret. It takes a sense of fashion and style combined with technical mastery of camera and light that only I possess. I am the one and only true artiste.

1 comment:

Megan said...

To quote StuMonkey, I call BULL JIVE!