Sunday, January 29, 2006

Shibuya at Night

OK - here is Shibuya at night again for those who like these pictures. This is the crossing on the west side of Shibuya station. Click on the picture to enlarge it, look carefully at the street, and you can see it is completely crowded with people crossing. This is really one of the coolest things about Tokyo - millions of people day and night in a bright, crazy, but safe setting.

See the Starbucks Coffee on the second level? You can't get away from them. There are two on the block where I live. Come see me though and I'll have a cup of coffee with you maybe here. It looks like a good place to watch the crowd.

I was out looking for a Japanese teapot today but still haven't found just the right one after two years. I got pretty close to buying one today but then I couldn't find cups I liked with it. I think I will be able to find the one I want if I just keep looking a few more months.

V = 6484

No comments: