Saturday, January 21, 2006

The 37th All Combined Nishiki Goi Show -1-

Remember last year's koi show? Here are a few pictures from this year. They really are amazing fish. There were some very unusual ones this year but I didn't get too many really good pictures. The lighting isn't good for pictures - there is a lot of glare.

Feel free to cast a vote for your favorite fish again if you like.

At the top in this photograph are three Taisho Sanke with a Kohaku at the bottom.

The second photograph shows a very nice Tancho Kohaku with a Koromo. Of the fish on this page the Koromo is probably my favorite.

At the bottom is another Taisho Sanke. This one was huge - over 80 cm long and very impressive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Kohaku in the first one, so I guess my vote goes for #1. They are beautiful fish.
Mom