Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Boring Life in Japan

OK, no interesting pictures or stories today. Friday I worked late so I wouldn't have to work over the weekend. Saturday was very cold and rainy. I did nothing but the laundry and straighten up the apartment. Oh yeah, I also messed up my iPod library and had to start all over on the song ratings. iPods are cool aren't they? Today was a nice day and I could see Fuji clearly first thing. I went out and bought some coat hangers, gloves, and groceries. It doesn't get much more exciting than that.

But, I've been doing very well on my New Year's Resolutions. Number 1 was to start exercising regularly again and I give my self an A+. Number 2 was to quit being so uptight about everything at work - in other words not to worry about things I can't change. I give myself a B on that so far.

I can't blame anyone but myself for doing nothing this last weekend. Next week is the annual Tokyo Koi Show so I plan to go to that. Hope you are getting out regardless of what the weather is like...

1 comment:

Jaime Silva said...

When you'r bored you can allways watch one of my photoblogs! Far from Japan... I live in Lisbon, I found it a very beautiful city, and as I told you you can visit it every time (free... lol) my blogs: "Lisbon windows" (http://lisbonwindows.blogspot.com/) and "Olhares sobre Lisboa" ["Views over Lisbon"] (http://olhareslisboa.blogspot.com/).
Have a nice time!
JS