Friday, August 04, 2006

Roman Soldier

I don't think I would have made a good Roman soldier although I definitely have the body for it :-). Teresa and I had a good trip and it looked like David was having fun too. I got a lot of good pictures, but I find I don't blog very well if I don't make the entries right away. Otherwise, you forget the little personal detail that made it interesting. At least that is the way it is for me.

So why didn't I blog right away? Because there weren't many internet connections along the way thank goodness. Of course that meant I was overwhelmed with work email when I returned.

One of the nice things about a trip like this is I came back thoroughly rested. But it didn't last long. Oh well, I'm caught up again. And how lucky to visit such beautiful places and hear David in concert. Rather than write a lot more I am just going to post some pictures of the trip. Be sure and look behind Yebisu if you are interested...

1 comment:

Random Traveller said...

Megan: As I have told you many times "it is the man that makes the clothes" and not vice versa. I could dress in a torn sheet and look good. Wearing long shorts is not a problem for me - it is short shorts that are hard. Regardless, I have posted a new photo behind Yebisu.