Monday, June 28, 2004

Boss Coffee


Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 9:34 PM
Subject: Weekly Email


This turned out to be a very busy week. My boss flew in on Saturday and we worked through a number of things that needed to be handled which is good. But I didn't get out much.

Here is one thing I figured out this week though. Those of you who visited might remember the coffee in the vending machines and especially "Boss" coffee which had a picture of a girl holding a brush like it was a moustache. Everyone asked me about that but I couldn't answer. It turns out that Boss coffee has a sales gimmick like Juan Valdez with a moustache. So the girl is trying to look like Juan while she drinks the coffee. That is the best I can describe it.

This week we have our celebration for the end of the first engineering phase and it will be done Japanese style. We will have a cask of sake and it will be in a nice hotel. That is tomorrow. I'll have to make a little speech and say a few words in Japanese as well as English. Should be fun.

That is about it - have a great week!...

No comments: