Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Doors

I haven't done a collage in a while so here are some doors from around downtown and neartown Calgary. By the way, I looked up the difference between montage and collage and I'm not sure I understand the difference.

I shot all of these while walking around this weekend after the Digital Expo. At the DE they had all the newest and coolest Nikon stuff but I restrained myself and didn't buy anything (yet).

There were a couple of pro landscape and wildlife photographers there and we listened in on their seminars. They gave interesting talks and willingly gave away some of their "secrets".

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love you collages! I miss the Japanese flower arrangements in the high rise lobby.

Anonymous said...

Ny favorite is the jolly roger themed "drop dead" door.
-StuMonkey