Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa Spotted in Switzerland

Why is Santa peeping through a window in Wilderswil, Switzerland on Christmas Eve? I can only guess that he was making a last check on who was naughty and who was nice because he wouldn't respond when I yelled at him.

Switzerland was very nice and we enjoyed it a lot. As usual, I took a lot of pictures and now I am having to sort through them.

Some of you remember when we used to take slides during vacation and then make everyone sit through a slide show. Friends and relatives dreaded the family vacation because they knew they were going to have to sit through 6 rolls of poorly exposed film why others yammered on about how wonderful it was. I wouldn't do that to you though.

I have pulled out some of the best and posted them in the slide show window though. Now you can look through them and call me over if you want for the commentary that goes with it....

1 comment:

i_m said...

Hi *Lost in Japan*, I'm living in Switzerland, and your blog was just after mine...What I noticed is that you travelled really a lot in a so short time:-) Nice, really nice...Best regards from Switzerland.... Ilona_manini@yahoo.fr