Saturday, October 20, 2007

Texas Renaissance Festival

Why is it at times we have trouble thinking of something interesting to do, something to photograph, something to write about? Can a rerun of a hospital drama or the latest reality show on television really be the most interesting thing available day after day? I know there are lots of interesting things if I can just get myself going...

Anyway, We have not been to the Renaissance Festival in quite a few years - at least 10. It is the same crazy place with food, drink, and people having fun in wild costumes. This is the best costume I caught on my camera. I think you would have to be pretty sure of yourself to wear this costume and pull it off.

If you have the figure and a sword to go with it, may I suggest Xena, Warrior Princess? I kept looking for her but never saw her. There were these two elfin fairies that were pretty good. I thought the best male costume was a centaur...

No comments: