Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last Blog from Qatar

This is not my last day in Qatar but I think it will probably be my last blog. Next week I'll be in Houston and the following week in Australia. I wrote my first letter from Japan and blogged it three years ago. It is amazing that the time has gone so fast. In the last five years I have worked in the United States, Venezuela, Japan, Europe, Qatar, Nigeria, and now Australia. That is all the habitable continents.



The group picture at left was taken at the Diplomatic Club here in Doha last month. I have been working almost daily with some of the people in the picture for over three years now so I will miss them. Maybe we can work together on the next project but in any event they are friends for life. If you can, spend some time with your friends :-)

No comments: