Sunday, April 02, 2006

Seriously Nerdy

According to the Geek Test I took on the Newsweek website I sometimes look at for news, I am "Seriously Nerdy". Of the categories ranging from "Last Century" up, this is the highest form of geekdom in the test. According to the statistics, only 5% of the persons taking the test scored this high. This surprised me - wouldn't only nerds take a test that scores how nerdy you are? Here are some of the questions:
  • Have you ever emailed a picture taken on your cell phone to a friend? (Everyone in Japan does this)
  • Do you text message with your phone (everyday)
  • How many computers do you currently have at home? (3 counting my work laptop - that isn't so many)
  • Do you have a home network set up? (Who doesn't?)
  • A joke about binary code (Of course I got it - I could have understood it in hexadecimal)

I didn't do very well on the one about having a TIVO on your television. Do geeks watch television?

No comments: