Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween


It has been another busy week for me as I'm sure it was for you. Today I was riding my bike around and saw these characters outside a rock concert in Central Tokyo. They look like they are dressed for Halloween but this is normal Sunday attire for them. You can see similarly dressed kids over at Harajuku on Sunday - remind me to take you there on Sunday when you visit. Megan asked that I post a picture of my bike so I have done that too. By the way, if you ever want me take a picture of something just let me know. It could be my apartment, or the train I ride in, or anything. Sometimes I struggle a bit for something to write about.

The weather is cooler now - cold if it is rainy. No earthquakes to speak of this week. Today was perfect sweater weather. Next week I am going to fly to Doha for a few weeks. I'll write from there too. Until then....

No comments: