Monday, April 19, 2004

Los Angeles


Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 12:01 AM
Subject: Weekly Email


This weekend I am in Los Angeles with Mother to attend David's concert in the new Disney Concert Hall. I had a good flight to LA on Friday and David and I went down to Malibu for dinner on Friday evening. No real problems with jetlag, I must be getting used to trans-Pacific crossings

Saturday we picked up Mother about noon and went to the Los Angeles Museums that are next to the La Brea tar pits. They were very nice, especially the section on American art and furnishings. Last night we ate dinner at a seafood restaurant on the beach.

The Walt Disney Center is nice so we are looking forward to the concert. David and I walked by it on Friday.

Will tell you how it was next week.

No comments: